Magus arrival investigation Edit
Abraham incident Edit
In Sister II, she (along with Wolf) came shortly after Nanase in her Guardian form defeated Abraham. Then they took Nanase to hospital, where she explained her and Ellen the burning and the need to secrecy ... including not telling Nanase mother because Nanase mother didn't wanted Nanase to know she knows.
The Taurian Draco incident Edit
The Not-Tengu incident Edit
In Family Tree, based on Diane's call, she arrived (along with Wolf, who she was on party with) shortly after Edward Verres. She identified Not-Tengu, verified that the party hosts are transformed back and turned Ellen's hair back to brown (although different shade).
Agent Wolf Edit
Edward Verres Edit
Cranium has a greater loyalty to Mr. Verres than Arthur J. Arthur, choosing to call Mr. Verres to tell him that Arthur was about to appear on TV and yelling at Arthur for not sending agents to fight the Taurcanis Draco.
Cranium has a magic ability or abilities allowing her to observe places without being in them.
- "Please don't become the next Roswell please don't become the next Roswell please..."
—EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-01-06 ("Various Cats Out Of Various Bags")
Possible reference Edit
While advising Sarah through a dream about her newly acquired first spell, Pandora Raven mentions "the last person" Edward Verres discovered with that power was "strong-armed into government work ... top secret spooky stuff." As Sarah's first spell also allows her to observe places without being physically present, it seems highly likely that Pandora's remarks refer to Cranium. (But note that this was not canonically confirmed)
The name "Cranium" is a play on Agent Scully from X-Files.
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2007-01-08 ("Somewhat Fateful Investigation (it's Part of Their Jobs, After All)")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2007-04-18 ("The World is a Sandbox")
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2009-10-26 ("Not Quite BFFs")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2009-11-19 ("Furthest. Callback joke. EVER.")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2009-12-01 ("Secrets, Secrets And More Secrets")
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-05-09
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-08-20
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-08-29
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-09-02
- ↑ EGS Sketchbook Comic for 2008-04-02
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-11-25
- ↑ EGS:NP Comic for 2015-04-22 ("Question Mark Pt 3")