This page is to track plot threads that have been introduced but have not resolved either at all or only partially. It's basically a place to put evidence toward the possible resolutions a particular thread could have. A thread in this context is a goal Dan is working toward and the facts listed here are the breadcrumbs that lead to that goal. Basically it serves as a counterpart to the theories page except only facts relevant to the thread are listed and it has to be relatively clear Dan is working toward a particular resolution even if the resolution itself is unknown.
For example Noah being The Child Left Behind was a plot thread that was resolved during the 6th part of the New and Old Flames storyline. Though the resolution could not be known with 100% certainty the clues were there and it was known that there was an unresolved plot thread involving Noah.
This page is organized by character (or in some cases a role to be fulfilled) then by facts and inferences.
This page is under construction
- He saw that the Omega Goo was destroyed.
- He has Nioi in his employ.
- He has General Shade Tail in his employ.
- He started out similar to Second Life Tedd (based on height).
- Someone close to him died previous to his becoming Lord Tedd.
Susan and DianeEdit
- Diane is Raven's biological daughter (Pandora's granddaughter) and Susan is a distant descendant.
- Raven claims her ancestor who was his child would have been born when he was in his "actual 20s"
- They were identical down to the physical structure of their bodies, until Susan's magic-induced growth spurt.
- Diane has been existence at least since the main eight's freshman year.
- Susan was born ten minutes after midnight, and Diane was born ten minutes before.
- Diane is adopted.
- Noah knows what seyunolu are.
- He has had anger issues.
- He has odd knowledge gaps.
- He has access to magic and is under Raven's care.
- He used to be obsessed with power.
- Noah's parents were killed by Damien.
- The "shadow guy" Luke refers to is almost certainly Noah. This would mean he has a similar 'aura' to Grace and would confirm the two things sticking out of the back of his head sometimes are antennae, not just a different hairstyle.
- He may be another seyunolu, most likely a tulougol seyunolu as he has antennae.
- He is from a different universe than the main one.
- He stands to gain a physical body through the process of Ellen firing her V5 beam at Elliot while he is between them.
- He has put a plan into action with Sirleck since the events of March 21.
- She was influenced by Raven to focus on her career.
- She was in Europe the last time Tedd checked.
- She is a famed monster hunter.
- Noriko was seen to be very dissapointed in Tedd's apparent lack of magic
- Not-Tengu said he was going to kill her children (not child), and mentioned her first-born son.
- The known children are Tedd and Van. There is no clue whether or not there are others.
- Her hair has grown at a faster speed than before her burn-out. Tedd said that having magic energy while not being able to use magic is exercise for her magic storage.
- He has been known to glow.
- He has built a gauntlet similar in appearance to Lord Tedd's.
- The whales told Tedd he is a rare kind of dangerous anomaly.
- He may be at a period of time before Lord Tedd, based on having the glove, Grace not influencing him like Shade Tail to Lord Tedd, and no visible death/s.
- She believes Lord Tedd is being corrupted. Most probably by General Shade Tail.
- She seems to be a Roaisol Seyunolu (lesser chimera).
Pandora Chaos RavenEdit
- She seeks to create a world where her son can have more freedom to use magic.
- She has been forced to reset after violating Immortal law.
- She seems to be behind the creation of at least 3 magic users without their permission or knowledge.
- She seems to be the one who brought Magus to the Main Universe.
- Damien was created in hopes of fulfilling this prophecy.
- The Master of Fire seems to genuinely exist in the Alpha Universe.
- General Shade Tail is possibly the Master of Fire, because of Tedd's dream in sleepy time, Nioi thinks General Shade Tail is manipulating/affecting Lord Tedd, and the squirrel fur being fireproof demonstrated by Grace in Painted Black should also be in General Shade Tail' s DNA. Grace's Sleepy Time dream and her few nightmares appear to involve an inner violent nature that may be dominant enough in General Shade Tail that he killed Damien (who is a pyrokinetic, making him possibly symbolic of fire) as opposed to Damien blowing himself up like in the Main Universe.