This page is to track plot threads that have been introduced but have not resolved either at all or only partially. It's basically a place to put evidence toward the possible resolutions a particular thread could have. A thread in this context is a goal Dan is working toward and the facts listed here are the breadcrumbs that lead to that goal. Basically it serves as a counterpart to the theories page except only facts relevant to the thread are listed and it has to be relatively clear Dan is working toward a particular resolution even if the resolution itself is unknown.
For example Noah being The Child Left Behind was a plot thread that was resolved during the 6th part of the New and Old Flames storyline. Though the resolution could not be known with 100% certainty the clues were there and it was known that there was an unresolved plot thread involving Noah.
This page is organized by character (or in some cases a role to be fulfilled) then by facts and inferences.
This page is under construction
- He saw that the Omega Goo was destroyed.
- He has Nioi in his employ.
- He has General Shade Tail in his employ.
- He started out similar to Second Life Tedd (based on height).
- Someone close to him died previous to his becoming Lord Tedd.
Susan and DianeEdit
- They are identical down to the physical structure of their bodies.
- Diane has been existence at least since the main eight's freshman year.
- Susan was born ten minutes after midnight, and Diane was born ten minutes before.
- Diane is adopted.
- Both Diane and Susan focus on proper hand washing.
- The Dewitchery Diamond was not involved, as Abraham would have been awakened and interfered.
- Since the busybody of the latest arc is the reincarnated Immortal, Jerry, and he pervented Diane from becoming enchanted due to his promise to Susan, Susan and Diane are likely twins
- Noah knows what seyunolu are.
- He has had anger issues.
- He has odd knowledge gaps.
- He has access to magic and is under Raven's care.
- He used to be obsessed with power.
- Noah's parents were killed by Damien.
- He may be another Senyunolu
- He is from a different universe than the main one.
- He stands to gain a physical body through the process of Ellen firing her V5 beam at Elliot while he is between them.
- He has put a plan into action with Sirleck since the events of March 21.
- She was influenced by Raven to focus on her career.
- She was in Europe the last time Tedd checked.
- She is a famed monster hunter.
- Noriko was seen to be very dissapointed in Tedd's apparent lack of magic
- Not-Tengu said he was going to kill her children (not child), and mentioned her first-born son.
- Tedd has a brother (or possibly a half-brother)
- Her hair has grown at a faster speed than before her burn-out. Tedd said that having magic energy while not being able to use magic is exercise for her magic storage.
- He has been known to glow.
- He has built a gauntlet similar in appearance to Lord Tedd's.
- The whales told Tedd he is a rare kind of dangerous anomaly.
- He may be at a period of time before Lord Tedd, based on having the glove, Grace not influencing him like Shade Tail to Lord Tedd, and no visible death/s.
- She believes Lord Tedd is being corrupted. Most probably by General Shade Tail.
- She seems to be a Roaisol Seyunolu (lesser chimera).
- She seeks to create a world where her son can have more freedom to use magic.
- She seems to be behind the creation of at least 3 magic users without their permission or knowledge.
- She seems to be the one who brought Magus to the Main Universe.
- Damien was created in hopes of fulfilling this prophecy.
- The Master of Fire seems to genuinely exist in the Alpha Universe.
- General Shade Tail is possibly the Master of Fire, because of Tedd's dream in sleepy time, Nioi thinks General Shade Tail is manipulating/affecting Lord Tedd, and the squirrel fur being fireproof demonstrated by Grace in Painted Black should also be in General Shade Tail' s DNA. Grace's Sleepy Time dream and her few nightmares appear to involve an inner violent nature that may be dominant enough in General Shade Tail that he killed Damien (who is a pyrokinetic, making him possibly symbolic of fire) as opposed to Damien blowing himself up like in the Main Universe.