Greater chimeras are statistically more likely to be polyamorous, BUT also more likely to fall into the asexual spectrum. Second universe Tedd commented that 40% of greater chimeras are non-sexual, but still wants to hug and cuddle with friends.
Archie is example of an asexual greater chimera: his Uryuom side made him desire physical closeness with his friends, but he only started dating because cuddling started to be awkward without it. Ellen has memories from her second life of being in relationship with him and pressuring him into sex, but they broke up because of it.
Grace's sexuality is said to be mix of heterosexual and Uryuom. It's hard to believe she still didn't have sex with Tedd, but technically the question is still open. The possibility of polyamory is also open...
Among seyunolus, especially human/Uryuom tulougol seyunolus, there is belief in a prophecy about an individual, said to be powerful and a master of fire, who will come to unify the seyunolu outcasts of the world. Damien was created in hopes of fulfilling this prophecy; this ultimately proved to not be true, at least for Damien. During Sleepy Time, Tedd's dream involves what is hinted to be the origin of Lord Tedd and features a silhouetted and shadowed self-proclaimed master of fire who may have existed or may still exist in the Alpha Universe.
- The Lespuko, a genetic relative of the Uryuom
Notable Seyunolu Edit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 EGS Main Story Comic for 2004-02-25 ("Ingredients")
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2016-06-14
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-03-28 ("Natural Cuddle/Hug Friends")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2006-08-28 ("Bombshell")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2006-08-31 ("Puppy Dog Eye Seduction")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2006-08-04 ("Blah, Blah, Blah... Just Say 'Teddsexual'!")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2004-03-03 ("Damien Has a Fear")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2004-08-26 ("Tedd's Dream, Part II")